Jumpity Bumputy Party Prices
Each party package also includes:
- Free forks, napkins, plates, cups (NO table cloths, serving spoons or cake cutter).
- 1 free play pass for ONE birthday child and a choice of 1 free Jumpity Bumpity T-shirt or a 50% off Open Play coupon.
- Limited seating for adult guests.
- 1 free adult admission for each playing child. $3.00 per additional adult. Each party includes 10 extra adults for free.
- Weekend/Holiday parties includes full service(setup, serving food/drinks to all kids, cutting and passing out cakes and clean up).
- Credit/Cash Card used for your online deposit & the card holder with a valid ID MUST be present at your party check-in time.
- Please call to book a party on Holidays, or if you need extra play time or party room time.
- Each of our party area has capacity of 25 kids or 40 guests (kids + adults). If you are expecting more kids/guests, please call us first.
- You may bring your own cake(s), store-purchased sealed gallon water (no smaller size bottles) and 1 fruit tray. All other food and drinks must be purchased through us. Otherwise, $15/small tray(or $10/pizza), $25/big tray will be added on your final bill.
- We will contact you about 1 week prior to your party to go over your final head counts and food/drink order. All your party food/drinks need to be ordered through us at least 2 days prior to your event. Otherwise, convenient fee of $10-$50 will be added on your final bill.
- We charge anyone ages under 17 (except infants) regardless if they play or not.
- Early setup before your allotted party room time is normally NOT available. Please check with our supervisors,
- You may bring balloons and your own themed tables cloth, plates & napkins. We DO NOT allow anything go on the walls and dividers.
- Please arrive on time. We will not issue refunds or extend party end time if you or your guests arrive late.
- You and your guests may check in no earlier than 10 min before your party time.
- NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required at the time of reservation. The balance is due and payable on the date of your party, except that all private parties need to pay in full (package price) 2 WEEKS prior to the party date.
- You may cancel your booking with a 3-WEEK WRITTEN notice. Your non-refundable deposit can ONLY be applied to another party booking (must be applied to the same child).
- All parties start with 1 hour play first. Private parties then have 50 minutes in the party area. Once in the party room, private party guests are NOT allowed to go back to the play area to play. Regular parties have 1 hour in the party room and guests can go back to play in the last hour of their party.
- Weekday party guests may play for free after their party. Weekend/holiday party guests may purchase additional play time after their party (subject to availability). Private parties don’t have such option.
- If you would like to stay extra time in the party room, please check the availability with our party coordinator prior to your event. It normally requires 2nd party to be booked. And it is usually NOT available on the date of your party.
- All guests are required to wear CLEAN socks to play in the play area.
- All outside entertainment needs to be approved by management.
- No piñatas, silly strings, or confetti.
- $50.00-$100.00 will be charged if extra cleaning is needed after your party.
- There will be AUTOMATIC CHARGE of $2 a minute if you go over your scheduled party time.
- If you have more than 30 guests (kids+adults), $20-$40 gratuity will be added for parties with full service.
The Ultimate Indoor Recreation
& Party Center
for children 10 years and under